READY TO MOVE INTO
Comprehensive Quality in Unbeatable Hampton Location
3/15 THOMAS STREET, HAMPTON
A flawless combination of quality, functionality and sophisticated design leaves little left to be desired in this exceptional three bedroom townhouse located in beautiful Hampton location within walking distance to the beach as well as local cafes, bars and boutiques.
• 3 Bedrooms, 3.5 Bathrooms and Private Garage
• Outstanding execution striking the perfect balance between quality, functionality and sophisticated design
• Spacious light-filled living area with adjoining north-facing courtyard that includes built-in watering system
• Light-filled contemporary kitchen with marble-style bench tops and stainless-steel appliances
• Three generous bedrooms, including a master with WIR and elevated bathtub
• Private double garage within secure basement and lift access
• Close to a selection of wonderful schools including top-ranked Haileybury
Only minutes by foot to Hampton Beach even closer to the train station as well as a wonderful selection of local eateries and bars, including the much-loved Éclair Patisserie, Hampton Wine Co and IL Forno, this exciting three-bedroom townhouse has it all: an unbeatable bayside location, outstanding craftsmanship, high-end inclusions and stunning contemporary design. Striking the perfect balance between quality, functionality and timeless aesthetic and offering an array of high-end features, including a lift, three en-suites and a powder room, it is the ultimate home base for down-sizers or those simply wishing to establish an enriching lifestyle by settling in to Hampton's unrivalled bayside ambiance
David Lamond 0416 422 279
Statement of Information
The information contained herein has been obtained from sources we believe to be reliable and therefore have no reason to doubt its accuracy. The vendor and its agent will not be responsible for any error or mis-description which may appear. Prospective purchasers or leases are therefore advised to make whatever investigations they deem necessary.